BlueOx Credit Union’s free Online Banking, makes life easier. You’ll enjoy around-the-clock convenience and the ability to take care of transactions from home – or anywhere life takes you. All you need is your mobile device and internet access.
- Check balances and transfer funds
- View and print statements
- View cleared checks
- Apply for a loan or make loan payments
- Open additional savings accounts
- Pay bills and schedule automatic transfers
- Subscribe to eAlerts
- View current savings and loan rates
- Download account information to Quicken, Quickbooks and Microsoft Money
- Change your address, manage deposits, request a stop payment and much more
how to get started
Log in to It’sMe247. Enter your account number and temporary password, which is the last four digits of the primary member’s Social Security Number. You’ll be required to change the temporary password, as well as provide answers to three security questions. You may also call BlueOx Credit Union at (800) 648-8035 to speak with a Member Service Advisor who will provide you with help and instructions for the first time you log in to Online Banking.
additional It’sMe247 security with personal internet branch
With It’sMe247, you have more control over your security than ever before with our Personal Internet Branch (PIB) option. If you are interested in additional layers of security for your Online Banking, log in to It’sMe247 Online Banking and click on the “Manage My Security” option at the top of the screen. This is where you can learn more about PIB, how it works, and how to set it up.Go to main navigation