visa® platinum rewards credit card
put the power of visa® in your wallet
You work hard for your money and deserve to be rewarded! With your BlueOx Credit Union Visa® Platinum Credit Card, you get rewards for every purchase; a low, competitive rate and no annual fees – ever! Plus, you can choose how to redeem the points you earn while making everyday purchases. What’s your pleasure—Merchandise? Travel? It’s up to you!
- No annual fee
- Same low, competitive, variable rate on both purchases and cash advances
- No cash advance fees
- ScoreCard Rewards*
- Introductory rate of 0% APR† on balance transfers for the first six months
- Interest rates vary from 13.49% - 18.00% APR† after introductory period
- Low monthly payments – just 1.5% of the current balance
- Card controls security
- State-of-the-art microchip technology
- 24/7 card access – analyze spending, review statements, and pay bills online
- Mobile Wallet – Apple, Google, and Samsung Pay
- Zero liability protection
- Payment protection plans
- More perks
You may also stop by any of our branches or call a Member Service Advisor at (800) 648-8035.
i need to...
- Turn off a lost or stolen card
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Apply for a Visa® Credit Card
- Add an authorized Credit Card user
- Dispute a charge or report fraud
- Order a replacement Debit or Credit Card
- Request a Credit Card limit increase
read our blog
- how do credit cards really work?
- everything you need to know about credit card balance transfers
- why obtaining a credit card from a credit union is a smart choice
*One point earned for every $1 spent. Redeem for merchandise, travel, and experience rewards. Can be combined with points from your personal BlueOx Debit Card and other households' BlueOx Debit and Credit Cards that you are joint on to maximize points earned.
†APR=Annual Percentage Rate. After the six-month introductory period, the rate is the same as the purchase rate. There are no Balance Transfers or Cash Advance fees. Foreign Transaction Fees are 1.00% of each transaction in US Dollars. If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1.00. Late Payment Fees are up to $29.00 or the amount of the required minimum payment, whichever is less, if you are 15 or more days late in making a payment. In the event you fail to make a payment on time in any of the six billing cycles after the initial payment, you will be charged $40.00 or the amount of the minimum payment, whichever is less. All rates are variable, based on Prime Rate. Actual APR based on credit history. Subject to credit approval. Rates are subject to change without notice. 0.00% Introductory APR for 6 billing cycles from the date of account opening of balance transfers. After that, the standard APR will be 13.74% to 18.00%, depending on your credit history.
Application and Solicitation DisclosureGo to main navigation