Paying bills is easy and convenient with online Bill Pay. Simply log in to Online Banking or our BlueOx Mobile App to access Bill Pay. You can establish recurring payments or make one-time only payments. You can also subscribe to reminders to notify you when bills are coming due. Pay bills from your laptop, tablet, smart phone or other mobile device.
- Save time and money – pay bills without having to buy stamps or write checks.
- Establish recurring payments.
- Authorize checks to be mailed to anyone.
- View a register of payment history.
- Monitor the status of your payments any time.
- Download transaction data into Quicken or Microsoft Money and more.
how to enroll in bill pay within Online Banking
- Log into Online Banking and select “Pay & Transfer” from the top navigation bar.
- Then select “Bill Pay” under the “Pay Services” column.
- Select “Enroll for Bill Pay.”
- Select the account you would like to use as your primary Bill Pay Account from the dropdown menu then select “Enroll Now.”
how to enroll in bill pay within the Mobile App
- Download the latest version of the BlueOx Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Log in to the BlueOx Mobile App.
- Then select “Move Money” from the bottom navigation bar.
- Select “Bill Pay.”
- Then select “Enroll for Bill Pay.”
- Select the account you would like to use as your Primary Bill Pay Account from the dropdown menu, then select “Enroll Now.”
how to add a payee in bill pay
- Select the “Add a Payee” button.
- Next you can either type your payee’s name in the box or use the dropdown menu to select your payee from a list of common payee options.
- Fill in the payee’s account number and zip code; nickname, email address and phone number are optional.
- Select “Add Payee.”