The BlueOx Foundation was created to give back to the communities we serve every day. We believe in our members, our employees and the organizations that drive change. The BlueOx Foundation invests in programs and services that make a lasting impact in our communities. Donations from the BlueOx Foundation benefit organizations that are causing change, improving lives and driving progress.
Some of the organizations benefiting from the BlueOx Foundation since 2017:
- Pennfield Schools Athletic Hall of Fame Community Project
- Food Bank of South-Central Michigan
- City of Sterling Heights Memorial Day Parade
- The Arc of Calhoun County
- Cereal City Concert Band
- The Haven
- ChapTer 21 (National Down Syndrome Society)
- First Congregational Church Live Concert Series
- Harper Creek High School DECA
- Ellis Youth Fund
- Ignite BC Fund
- Junior Achievement of Southwest Michigan Titan Challenge
To make a request of the BlueOx Foundation, please submit information at least 45 days prior to the deadline. The foundation committee meets regularly to determine how funds should be distributed and forward recommendations on to the Battle Creek Community Foundation, which is the 501(c)3 organization that disburses BlueOx Foundation funds.
For information about the BlueOx Foundation, please call (800) 648-8035.
For information about the Battle Creek Community Foundation, please call (269) 962-2181.
how you can help
Giving to the BlueOx Foundation and helping to advance lives in our local communities is easy. By making a tax-deductible donation, you're helping to improve education, financial literacy and overall quality of life in our communities.Go to main navigation