The BlueOx Credit Union Mobile App is an easy, secure way to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere using your mobile phone, tablet or electronic device.
what you can do with the mobile app
Whether you need review your account balances, pay a bill from your Checking Account or need current deposit and loan rates, the Mobile App puts your account information at your fingertips.
- Review account balances and history
- Deposit a check with Mobile Deposit
- Make loan payments and transfer funds
- Pay bills and view cleared checks
- Pay Anyone
- Check savings and loan rates
- Apply for a loan
- View credit score
- Get card activity notifications
- Turn a card on or off or report it lost or stolen
- Manage messages and eStatements easier and faster
- Print loan coupons
- Customizable favorite accounts and features
- Live Chat
- Find branch hours and locations
- Locate ATMs
- Contact BlueOx Credit Union
Refreshed Mobile App Guided Tour Video
quick secure login
face. thumb. voice. pin.
We are excited to offer the latest biometric technology in our Mobile App, so you can access your account easier and faster! You have five secure ways to conveniently authenticate and log in to your account.
ways to authenticate and log in
- Facial Recognition
- Fingerprint Recognition
- Voice Recognition
- 4-Digit Customizable Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Traditional Username, Password and Security Question combination
how to set up authentication options
To set-up these convenient login options simply:
- Download the latest version of the BlueOx Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play
- Log in to the BlueOx Mobile App
- Tap the profile icon In the top right corner of the app
- Under "Sign In & Security," tap "Authentication Options"
- Set up authentication methods of your choice and follow the instructions on the screen
download the app
To get started, simply download the free BlueOx Credit Union Mobile App on the App Store or Google Play.
Note: Activate automatic app updates on your mobile device to ensure you get the latest version of the BlueOx Mobile App upon release. Otherwise, you will have to manually initiate updates by visiting the App Store or Google Play.Go to main navigation