GreenPath financial wellness
BlueOx Credit Union cares about your financial health. That’s why we have partnered with our trusted national non-profit, GreenPath Financial Wellness to provide you with access to debt management services and free one-on-one financial counseling and financial education tools.
GreenPath has more than 60 years of experience helping people build financial health and resiliency. Their NFCC and HUD-certified counselors give you options to manage credit card debt, student loans, and homeownership. As a member of BlueOx Credit Union, you have access to:
- Free Financial Counseling - You have access to free, one-on-one financial counseling delivered by caring, certified experts. They'll help you to understand your situation, learn about options, and make a plan to meet your goals.
- Debt Management Services - If you have high-interest credit card debt, a GreenPath Debt Management Plan may be able to help lower your interest rates so you can pay off your debt sooner.
- Housing Services - Take advantage of foreclosure prevention services, homebuyer counseling, rental counseling, and more!
- Student Loan Counseling - Understand repayment options that can postpone or lower your payments. Learn the pros and cons of each strategy so you can make an informed decision on which is best for you!
- Credit Report Review - Learn how to read your personal credit report, how a credit score is calculated, and how to improve your score!
Are you ready to start on the road to improved financial health? Call today at 877-377-3399 and one of their kind, caring NFCC-certified counselors will help you develop an action plan to make informed financial decisions and find your path to a bright financial future. It's FREE, no pressure, and 100% confidential!
- Article - The 5 Factors That Affect Your Credit Score (And Simple Ways to Boost Them!)
- Blog - Tips for Managing Your Finances During High Inflation
- Budgeting Worksheet - Create a Monthly Budget in Two Steps
- Infographic - Understanding Your Credit
- Upcoming Webinar - Navigating Auto Buying Wednesday, April 5 @ 1 p.m - 1:45 p.m.