eAlerts and eNotices
Enroll in eAlerts and eNotices to receive convenient free account alerts that will help you keep track of your finances, allow you to receive important notices from the Credit Union electronically, as well as save on paper and time.
eAlerts will provide you with reminders for any of the following circumstances:
- Account balances (above or below a specified amount).
- ACH deposit or withdrawal notices.
- Loan payments coming due.
eNotices help to support our eco-friendly organization and any correspondence we would typically send by mail, is sent to your Secure Message Center inbox within Online Banking. You can even choose to receive notifications by email or text message (to your mobile device) when you have received an eNotice.
how to get started
eAlerts are quick and easy to set-up:
- Simply log in to Online Banking.
- Hover over the “Member Services” tab and click “eAlerts.”
- Click on "Create New eAlert."
- Select the types of alerts you’d like to receive and which account you’d like eAlerts on.