direct deposit and payroll deduction
Direct Deposit is the quick and easy way to electronically deposit your paycheck, pension, Social Security benefits, annuities or any other type of regularly recurring check, into your account. One-time deposits such as tax refunds will automatically post to your account on time and with no waiting. You can even request to have your paycheck direct deposited early or arrange to have your funds divided or split between your various accounts.
why use direct deposit?
- Quick access to your money
- Safety - no risk of lost or stolen paper checks
- Convenience – no waiting in lines to cash or deposit your check
early direct deposit – get paid sooner!
Start getting your paycheck before payday with Early Direct Deposit.*
- When your Direct Deposit is pending, simply request your paycheck early within Online Banking or with a BlueOx advisor
- Convenience for paying bills sooner or having funds on hand for that special purchase or event
how to get started
Obtain a Direct Deposit form from your employer. Complete your personal information, including:
- Routing and Transit Number: 272476776
- BlueOx Credit Union Account Number
- Checking Account (14-digit number found at the bottom of your checks)
- Savings Account - Member account number + Regular Savings Account suffix 000.
- ex: 123456 (member account number) 000 (regular savings suffix) = 123456000 with no spaces or dashes.
Distributions can be set up to move to various accounts once the main deposit posts. Generally, if you are employed by an area school district or drawing Social Security (retirement or disability) from the federal government, Direct Deposit can be initiated at BlueOx Credit Union.
Want to deposit only a portion of your paycheck? Consider Payroll Deduction. Your employer must participate in a Payroll Deduction program, so please contact your payroll office to inquire.
If you need assistance, please stop by any of our branches or call a Member Service Advisor at (800) 648-8035.
*$10 fee per ACH transaction. Not applicable for Social Security ACH deposits. No Checking Account required. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to the timing of payer’s funding. Requests per each Direct Deposit may be made within Online Banking or by contacting the Credit Union.
Go to main navigation