Free checking account that pays high dividends of 5.00% APY* for balances up to $10,000 and offers great perks!
- Earn high dividends on balances up to $10,000 – credited monthly based on your average daily balance1
- Free MasterCard® Debit Card featuring ScoreCard Rewards2 and Mobile Wallet
- Mobile Friendly – Free Mobile, Online, and Text Banking
- Free Mobile App with biometric technology and enhanced security
- Free Bill Pay and Mobile Deposit
- 24-hour access to more than 30,000 CO-OP Network, Alliance One, and SUM surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Access to more than 5,000 CO-OP Network and Xtend Shared Branch locations nationwide
- Overdraft Solutions3 available
- Paperless, eco-friendly checking: Free online eStatements
- Early Direct Deposit4
- ATM Fee Rebate5
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals
- IDProtect® Plus available
- And more!
apply for eXclusive checking
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Balances over $10,000.01 receive 0.01% - 5.00% APY. Fees may reduce earnings. The Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date.
1 In order to earn the high dividend, the member must meet the following qualifications: Member must be enrolled in eStatements, have a valid email address on file, log into their Online Banking at least once a month, swipe their BlueOx Debit Card at least 15 times a month, and have at least $500 direct deposited into the account a month. Note that BlueOx Credit Union posts transactions based on how they are received from the merchants.
2 One point earned for every $5 spent.
3 Courtesy Pay is subject to applicable service charges when initiated by an overdraft. For our standard Courtesy Pay practices, we do authorize and pay overdrafts for checks and automatic or reoccurring bill payments; however, we do not automatically authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM or everyday Debit Card transactions, unless you give us consent, per compliance with Regulation E. Members must repay Courtesy Pay balance within 30 days. Courtesy Pay and Regulation E are discretionary services, which means we pay overdrafts at our discretion and do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
4 Early direct deposit is not applicable for Social Security or other Government ACH deposits. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to the timing of the payer’s funding.
5 ATM fee Rebate: If you use your eXclusive Checking debit card at an ATM not owned by BlueOx, you are eligible for a rebate of the surcharge you are charged, up to $20 per month. Rebates are applied at the end of the month, not as the transactions occur. On the last day of the month, we will total up the ATM surcharges you were charged over the month and rebate the total (up to $20.00). The rebate transaction will appear on your statement and/or in your Account History when you log into your Online Banking. Members not meeting the dividend requirements will not earn foreign ATM surcharge fee refunds.Go to main navigation