Free checking that pays high dividends and offers ScoreCard Rewards on debit card purchases – PLUS so much more!
- Free MasterCard® Debit Card featuring ScoreCard Rewards* and Mobile Wallet
- 1.51% APY† on balances up to $7,500 – dividends credited monthly
- Earn high yields to maximize liquidity and return
- Mobile Friendly – Free Mobile, Online and Text Banking
- Free Mobile App with biometric technology and enhanced security
- Free Bill Pay and Mobile Deposit
- 24-hour access to more than 30,000 CO-OP Network, Alliance One and SUM surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Access to more than 5,000 CO-OP Network and Xtend Shared Branch locations nationwide
- Overdraft Privilege‡ available
- Paperless, eco-friendly checking: Free online eStatements and no checks§
- Early Direct Deposit**
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals
- No monthly fee or minimum balance requirements
- No restrictions or hidden charges
- IDProtect® Plus available
- Live help and World Class Service – Text to Connect at (800) 648-8035 during normal business hours
*One point earned for every $3 spent. Redeem for merchandise, travel and experience rewards. Can be combined with points from your personal BlueOx Credit Card and other household BlueOx Debit and Credit Cards that you are joint on, to maximize points earned.
†APY=Annual Percentage Yield.
‡$35.00 Overdraft Privilege fee applies for each NSF item paid. For our standard Overdraft Privilege practices we do authorize and pay overdrafts for checks and automatic or reoccurring bill payments; however we do not automatically authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM or everyday debit card transactions, unless you give us consent. Members must repay Overdraft Privilege balance within 30 days. Overdraft Privilege is a discretionary service, which means we pay overdrafts at our discretion and do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
§Paper statements and checks are not available with this checking account.
**$10 fee per ACH transaction. Not applicable for Social Security ACH deposits. No Checking Account required. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to the timing of payer’s funding. Requests per each Direct Deposit may be made within Online Banking or by contacting the Credit Union.