bright beginnings youth banking
Today’s youth are never too young to start learning good financial habits. That’s why BlueOx Credit Union offers a FREE youth banking program to help our youngest members, ages 0-18, get excited about saving and become successful money managers! The goal of this banking program is to come alongside parents and guardians to help them teach their kids and teens about the value of saving money, by giving them the control they want and kids the freedom they need to learn and establish healthy financial habits to last a lifetime.
enjoy all the benefits...
- Savings Accounts with higher dividends
- No service fees
- FREE Online, Mobile, and Text Banking
- Youth Certificate of Deposit with competitive rates
- Monthly Youth eNewsletter with tips, blogs, updates, and more
- Free MasterCard® ScoreCard Rewards* featuring
- Credit-building youth loans*
- Monitor your childs accounts, and control spending with eAlerts and Card Controls
- Fun BlueOx swag upon opening your child's account
- Educational Resources - introducing Zogo!
zogo - get paid to learn!
BlueOx Credit Union has partnered with Zogo, an award winning mobile app that makes financial education fun and rewarding for all!
*Checking Accounts, MasterCard® Debit Cards and Youth Loans offered with adult joint signature, all subject to approval. Must be a BlueOx Credit Union member to open an account for a minor ages birth to 17. Certain restrictions may apply. MasterCard® Debit Card features ScoreCard Rewards. One point earned for every $3 spent. Redeem for merchandise, travel and experience rewards.
read our blog
become a member and open a youth account today!
Click the button below to become a member or stop by any branch with your photo identification and Social Security Card and speak to a Member Service Advisor to open your account. For more information, contact us at (800) 648-8035.