Free online eStatement notices offer you a fast and easy solution for viewing your monthly and/or quarterly account statements. You also have the ability to print, view previous statements or save your eStatements to your computer. eStatements are viewed from within Online Banking making them more secure than mailed paper statements.
how to enroll in eStatements
Important Note: If you are not an Online Banking user, you will need to sign up for Online Banking before you can enroll in eStatements. Once you log in to Online Banking, please read the “Online Banking Use Agreement” and click “I Accept” at the end of the disclosure.
- Log in to Online Banking on your computer.
- Hover over the "Member Services" tab and click “eStatements.”
- Click “Enrollment Preference.”
- Click “Enroll for eStatements.”
- Read the disclosure then click the button to the left of the following statement to agree to the terms and conditions:
- "I have read the above information and wish to receive my statements electronically."
- Click “Enroll Now.”
Once you have enrolled, you can access your eStatements for the first time in the following month via Online Banking and the BlueOx Mobile App.
how to access eStatements within Online Banking
- Log in to Online Banking on your desktop, computer or mobile device.
- In the Member Services menu tab, click on "eStatements” under the “Documents” column.
- Under “My eStatements” click on the type of eStatement you are looking to view i.e., Credit Card, Account or Mortgage.
- Finally, select the date of the eStatement you’d like to view.
how to access eStatements in the Mobile App
- Download the latest version of the BlueOx Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Log in to the BlueOx Mobile App.
- Tap "More" in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Tap "eStatements."
- Select the type of eStatement you’d like to view (i.e., Account Statements, Credit Card Statements (if applicable) or Receipt Analysis).
- Select the date you’d like to view.
Your email address must be kept current in order to receive eStatement notices. To update your email address, log in to your Online Banking, go to the "Info Center" tab at the top left, and select "Personal Information" under "My Preferences."Go to main navigation