Free online eStatement notices offer you a fast and easy solution for viewing your monthly and/or quarterly account statements. You also have the ability to print, view previous statements or save your eStatements to your computer. eStatements are viewed from within It’sMe247 Online Banking making them more secure than mailed paper statements.
how to enroll in eStatements
Important Note: If you are not an Online Banking user, you will need to sign up for Online Banking before you can enroll in eStatements. Once you log in to Online Banking, please read the “Online Banking Use Agreement” and click “I Accept” at the end of the disclosure.
- Log in to Online Banking on your computer.
- Navigate to the Info Center and click on “eStatement Options” under “My Preferences.”
- Click the button to the left of the following disclosure statement:
- "I would like to receive my statements electronically. I understand that printed statements will no longer be sent and I can check my statement through Online Banking."
- Enter a valid email address where you would like to receive your eStatements.
- Click "Accept."
Watch our video tutorial on how to enroll in eStatements below.
Once you have enrolled, you can access your eStatements for the first time in the following month via Online Banking and the BlueOx Mobile App.
how to access eStatements within Online Banking
- Log in to Online Banking on your desktop, computer or mobile device.
- In the My Documents menu tab, click on "Go To eStatements."
- At the top, click "Continue to eStatements."
how to access eStatements in the Mobile App
- Log in to the BlueOx Credit Union Mobile App.
- Tap "More" in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Tap "eStatements."
Your email address must be kept current in order to receive eStatement notices. To update your email address, log in to your It’sMe247 Online Banking, go to the "Info Center" tab at the top left, and select "Personal Information" under "My Preferences."Go to main navigation