cashless. touchless. effortless!
earn rewards for the things you enjoy and do everyday
Your BlueOx Credit Union Debit Card is the simple, touchless, secure and convenient way to make purchases - with apps, online, subscriptions, utilities and more! All BlueOx Credit Union Checking Accounts include a FREE MasterCard® Debit Card. This card also serves as your ATM card.
Features and Benefits
- Free MasterCard® Debit Card featuring ScoreCard Rewards*
- Card Controls security
- State-of-the-art microchip technology
- 24/7 card access
- Mobile Wallet – Apple, Google and Samsung Pay
- Easy and convenient to use
- Safer than carrying cash
- Use worldwide wherever MasterCard® is accepted
- Purchase transactions are withdrawn directly from your Checking Account
- Save time by getting cash back at participating merchants
- 24-hour access to more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
Add your BlueOx Debit Card to all of your favorite apps: Amazon, Netflix, Uber Eats, GrubHub, DoorDash, PayPal, Venmo, Target, Starbucks, Hulu, My Verizon, Walgreens, Shipt, Comcast/Xfinity, Spotify, Best Buy, Subway and more!
*One point earned for every $3 spent. Redeem for merchandise, travel and experience rewards. Can be combined with points from your personal BlueOx Credit Card and other household BlueOx Debit and Credit Cards that you are joint on, to maximize points earned.
Debit Card limits per 24-hour period are typically as follows:
- $1,500 for PIN-based transactions (use card as “debit”)
- $2,500 for signature-based transactions (use card as “credit”). Signature-based transactions provide more rights to the consumer.
- Individual ATM machines may have a cash withdrawal limit.
Don't have a BlueOx Debit Card? Need help setting up your card in your favorite apps? Stop by any of our branches or call a Member Service Advisor at (800) 648-8035.
debit card round up
Start building your Savings Account whenever you use your Debit Card with our Debit Card Round Up program. Every time you use your Debit Card, the transaction will be rounded up to the nearest dollar. At the end of the day, the increased amount from each of your transactions will be transferred from your Debit Card Checking Account into a designated Savings Account as a single transaction.
- It’s FREE to enroll and use.
- Round-up transfers will only happen if you have extra funds at the end of the day; it will never overdraw your account.
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Apply for a Visa® Credit Card
- Dispute a charge or report fraud
- Order a replacement Debit or Credit Card
- Request a Credit Card limit increase
- Request a new Personal Identification Number (PIN) – Call (866) 297-3411.