Apple Pay® is an easy, secure, and private way to make your everyday purchases using your phone or supported Apple® device. Whether you are paying in a store, online or within apps, you can pay with just a touch of your finger using Touch ID® thumbprint security or your passcode on your supported Apple® device.
simple. quick. secure.
With Apple Pay®, instead of using your actual Debit and Credit Card numbers, a unique Device Account Number is assigned. Your actual card number is not stored in the phone nor used to make payments. Plus, your unique account number in Apple Pay® is protected by Touch ID® and/or your device passcode. Since you don't have to show your Credit or Debit Card, security code or even your name to the merchant, your private account information is protected.
how it works
Step 1: Add
Add your BlueOx cards to Apple Pay® using your Passbook or Wallet App on your device.
- Go to Wallet and tap
- Follow the steps to add a new card. Watch the demo to see how it works.
- Tap Next. Your Credit Union will verify your information. If we need more information to verify your card, we’ll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to Mobile Wallet and tap your card.
- After your card is verified, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay®.
Step 2: Pay
- Look for the Pay Wave® or Apple Pay® symbol.
- Hold your phone near the reader with your finger on the TouchID® or enter your passcode.
- You may need to sign a receipt.
In apps or on the web
- Tap the Buy with Apple Pay® button.
- Place your finger on the TouchID® or you may need to enter your passcode.
Step 3: Done
- You'll feel a slight vibration when payment is accepted in stores.
- In app and web purchases will see a checkmark when successful.
Apple help and resources
- About Apple Pay
- Supported Devices
- How to Pay in stores, within apps, on the web
- Get help adding cards
Disclaimer: Apple®, Apple Pay®, iPhone®, Wallet®, Touch ID® and iTunes® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.Go to main navigation