account-to-account (A2A) transfers
A2A Transfers make it convenient to transfer funds between your BlueOx Credit Union account(s) and your account(s) at another financial institution.
A2As are simple to set up with a Member Service Advisor, then when you log into It’sMe24/7 Online Banking, the preliminary information will be available. From there, you simply need to enter the amount and initiate the transaction.
you will need to provide:
- The other financial institution’s name
- The routing number for the other financial institution
- Your account number (with suffix indicating savings, checking or loan account) at the other financial institution
- Indicate if it is a savings, checking or loan account
- The account holder name at the other institution
Funds are immediately withdrawn from your account and funds deposited to your account (or another account) typically take 3 to 5 business days to post.
how to get started
A2A can be accessed through Online Banking.
- Login to Online Banking
- Hover over the "Pay & Transfer" tab
- Click on the “Transfer Money” button
- On the Transfer Money screen, follow the four easy steps to set up transfers to and from other financial institutions
To ensure a correct set up, Bill Pay will make two deposits and one withdrawal to the accounts you add. Once these transactions are verified, the accounts you added will be listed on the Transfer Money screen and you can then schedule transfers to and from these external accounts whenever you like.
Stop by any of our branches or call a Member Service Advisor at (800) 648-8035 to set up A2A Transfers today.
There is a service charge for A2A Transfers, please consult our schedule for the current charge.Go to main navigation