Google Pay™ is an easy, secure, free, and private way to make your everyday purchases using your phone or supported Android devices. Whether you are paying in a store, online, or within apps, Google Pay enables users to make payments using Android phones, tablets, or watches. Google Pay™ also protects your payment information with multiple layers of security and makes it easy to send money, store tickets or cash in on rewards – all from one convenient place.
simple. quick. secure.
With Google Pay™, instead of using your actual Credit and Debit Card numbers, a virtual account number is created, keeping your account secure. Since you don’t have to show your Credit or Debit Card, security code, or even your name to the merchant your private account information is protected.
how it works
Step 1: Get
- Get the Google Pay™ app and tap the plus sign.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 2: Add
Add your BlueOx cards to Google Pay™. Watch the video.
- Open the Google Pay™ app.
- Take a photo of your card.
- Choose how you will verify.
- Complete verification and you’re ready to use!
Step 3: Pay
- Look for the swipe or Google Pay™ symbols at check out.
- Unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal.
- Pay in app or web by clicking Pay™ with Google.
google pay help and resources
Disclaimer: Android, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
The Google Pay icon is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.Go to main navigation