BlueOx Credit Union’s free online banking, It’sMe247, makes life easier. You’ll enjoy around-the-clock convenience and the ability to take care of transactions from home – or anywhere life takes you. All you need is your mobile device and internet access.
• Check balances
• Transfer funds
• View and print statements
• View cleared checks
• Apply for a loan
• Open additional savings accounts
• Make loan payments
• Pay bills
• Schedule automatic transfers
• Subscribe to eAlerts
• View current savings and loan rates
• Download account information to Quicken, Quickbooks and Microsoft Money
• Change your address, manage deposits, request a stop payment and much more
How to get started
Log in to It’sMe247. Enter your account number and temporary password, which is the last four digits of the primary member’s social security number. You’ll be required to change the temporary password, as well as provide answers to three security questions. You may also call BlueOx Credit Union at (800) 648-8035 to speak with a member service representative who will provide you with help and instructions for the first time you log in to online banking.
Paying bills is easy and convenient with online bill pay. Simply log in to It’sMe247 to access bill pay. You can establish recurring payments or make one-time only payments. You can also subscribe to reminders to notify you when bills are coming due. Pay bills from your laptop, tablet, smart phone or other mobile device.
• Save time and money – pay bills without having to buy stamps or write checks
• Establish recurring payments
• Make person to person payments with Pocket2Pocket
• Authorize checks to be mailed to anyone
• View a register of payment history
• Monitor the status of your payments any time
• Download transaction data into Quicken or Microsoft Money and more
How to enroll in bill pay
Log into It’sMe247 online banking and select Pay and Transfer from the top navigation bar. Then select Enroll in Bill Pay. Step-by-step point and click instructions will guide you through enrollment and setup. You may also stop by the Credit Union and speak with a member service representative who will provide you with help and instructions for enrolling in bill pay. We'll even show you how to set up reminders and receive your bills electronically.
Additionally, we have a couple of documents with links you may find helpful:
*An inactivity fee will be imposed when online bill pay is not utilized for thirty days. To avoid this fee, please contact us to have your online bill pay deactivated if you decide it is not for you.
Additional It’sMe247 Security with PIB - Personal Internet Branch
With It’sMe247, you have more control over your security than ever before with PIB, our Personal Internet Branch option. If you are interested in additional layers of security for your online banking, log in to It’sMe247 online banking and click on the “Manage My Security” option at the top of the screen. This is where you can learn more about PIB, how it works, and how to set it up.Go to main navigation