Online Bill Pay
New, Enhanced Bill Pay is Live!
We have a couple of documents with links you may find helpful:
Simplify Your Life and Save Money!
Looking for an easy way to simplify your life and save a little cash? Use BlueOx Credit Union's FREE EasyPay! Bill Payment and Bill Presentment!
With EasyPay!, you can receive and pay your bills online with the click of a mouse using your BlueOx checking account via It’s Me 24/7. Just think, if you pay just ten bills a month this way, instead of using postal mail, you’re saving well over $50 a year just in postage! That’s a nice dinner out!
Most importantly, online bill pay saves time. Paying bills manually twice a month can easily take a few hours of your time. Convert these same bills to online bill pay, and it only takes a few minutes to knock out the chore! You can pay any bill online, including your house payment, credit card company, even your babysitter!
There is no additional sign on procedure or password to remember – just click Pay Bills while in It’s Me 24/7. EasyPay! is fast, secure, convenient…and easy!
- Authorize checks to be sent to anyone – for anything from babysitting to birthdays
- Set up recurring payments – like mortgage and car payments or insurance premiums
- Schedule payments at your convenience – processing will not begin until the date you assign
- Pay bills quickly – schedule a same- or next-day payment (for selected billers)
- View a register of payment history
- Monitor the status of your payments any time – stop wondering if your payment was received
- Download transaction data into personal financial software such as Quicken or Microsoft Money
How to Enroll
To enroll, simply log in to It’s Me 24/7 as usual and click the Pay Bills link from the main menu. Step-by-step point and click instructions will guide you through enrollment and setup.
Need Help? Reluctant? We are Happy to Help You.
If you are reluctant or lacking computer experience, don't worry. We are happy to sit down and go through the program with you. We'll assist you in getting started so you feel confident and comfortable with the system. We'll even show you some other bells and whistles, such as how to set up reminders and how to receive your bills electronically through the system.
Give it a try. Fifty bucks is a nice dinner out and a little more time with your family.
*An inactivity fee will be imposed when online bill pay is not utilized for thirty days. To avoid this fee, please contact us to have your online bill pay deactivated if you decide it is not for you.Go to main navigation