kasasa saver® account
This free savings account links to your equally free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® Checking Account, so the rewards you earn in your Kasasa Checking automatically transfer over to Kasasa Saver. And by meeting simple qualifications on your Kasasa Checking, you earn a great rate on Kasasa Saver®, too!
- Links to your free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back Checking Account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards
- 0.10% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.10% to 0.06% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Checking
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay and eStatements
- Free MasterCard® Debit Card featuring Mobile Wallet
- No minimum deposit to open
Earning rewards is easy!
Qualifying for Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate too. To earn your rewards, simply do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back Checking Account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 Debit Card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into Online Banking
If you don’t meet the monthly qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free and you can try again next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. A Monthly Qualification Cycle begins on the day before the first day of the statement cycle and ends on the day before the last day of the statement cycle. Limit one account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our credit union service advisors for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. BlueOx Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. See full details.
Stop by any of our branches or call a Member Service Advisor at (800) 648-8035.Go to main navigation