Your Life Made Easier.
Although we pride ourselves on our old-time values and service, we are always enhancing our technology to bring our members the most advanced, secure and easy to use services for their financial life. In addition to our It’s Me 24/7 online branch and online bill pay, BlueOx CU offers a number of other services you will find helpful.
Account-to-Account (A2A) Transfers
Need to transfer funds between your BlueOx Credit Union account(s) and your account(s) at another financial institution? Account-to-Account Transfers (commonly referred to as “A2A transfers”) make it possible.
There is a service charge for A2A transfers, please consult our schedule for the current charge.
A2A’s are simple to set up with a member representative, then when you go into the It’s Me 24/7 online branch, the preliminary information will be there. From there, you simply need to enter the amount and initiate the transaction.
You will need to provide:
- The other financial institution’s name
- The routing number for the other financial institution
- Your account number (with suffix indicating savings, checking or loan account) at the other financial institution
- Indicate if it is a savings, checking or loan account
- The account holder name at the other institution
Funds being withdrawn from your account come out immediately; funds coming into your account or going to another account go through the ACH system and typically take 3-5 business days to post.
Wire transfer services allow you to send and receive guaranteed funds to companies or individuals around the world. Click here for the current charge to send and receive wires.
Outgoing Wire Instructions
In preparation of having funds wired out, members should obtain the following information from the receiving financial institution and provide it to us:
- Routing and transit number
- Verify the receiving account number, and suffix number (if applicable)
- Verify if there are any further credit instructions
Members should also supply us with:
- The account number and suffix from which funds are to be wired.
- A daytime telephone number in case of a problem.
Incoming Wire Instructions
When wiring funds to us from another institution, the following information should be provided to the other financial institution:
- Receiving financial institution, Alloya Credit Union (which is BlueOx CU's credit union) and ABA routing number: 272478075
- Indicate that further credit should go to BlueOx Credit Union, account number 272476776, with final credit to the receiving name and account number.